Your initial consultation includes:
- The basics of a raw diet – how to build a balanced meal and an overview of guidelines to be followed.
- Essentials you’ll need before starting.
- A walk through of the first 4-6 weeks and what to expect.
- How to figure out how much food to feed your dog based on their weight, activity level, age.
- Food sourcing and budget considerations.
- Preparation and storage recommendations.
- Diet considerations for basic health concerns such as allergies, arthritis, weight loss/gain. Dietary adjustments for other health concerns will only be done under the direction and approval of your veterinarian.
- Allow 60-90 minutes for the initial consultation. Once payment is received, you will receive a calendar invite to book your initial consultation. You can also click here to book now or see what time slots are available.
After your consultation you will receive:
- A custom meal plan to guide you through the first 4-6 weeks when transitioning. The meal plan is for one dog. Plans for additional dogs can be added at $25/dog.
- Shopping list – exactly what to buy for your first 4-6 weeks.
- Meal plan and shopping list will be emailed within 5-7 business days after your consultation.
- Four quick reference cards: bone percentage guide, healthy extras to add to your dog’s meals, how to calculate proper feeding amounts, and what to do before and after switching to a raw diet.
- 4 weeks of direct support (text, email, phone calls)
- We will periodically check-in to see how the transition is going, answer any questions, and make changes if needed.
*All meals follow PMR or modified BARF guidelines. Meal plans are strictly raw, no combination of kibble and raw will be incorporated. No cooked diets are formulated at this time.